07-11 Dodge Nitro CCFL Halo Projector Headlights

Published on Jan 2, 2017

PRO-JH-DNIT07-CCFL-BK

·
Super Moderator
23,350 Posts
For my Dodge Nitro

Published on Feb 7, 2017

New black Halo LED headlights with matching Halo LED fog lights and black rims that's about to go on my red Nitro.

·
Super Moderator
23,350 Posts
07-11 Dodge Nitro CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LED Signal Function

Published on Feb 13, 2017

PRO-JH-DNIT07-CCFL-BK

https://www.carid.com/spyder/black-ccfl-halo-projector-headlights-mpn-pro-jh-dnit07-ccfl-bk.html?view=450907&gclid=CPSRlLOvj9ICFZQ7gQodhcgB5A

Vehicle Fitment
This part is compatible with 5 vehicle(s)
Year Make Model Fitment Notes:
2011 Dodge Nitro
2010 Dodge Nitro
2009 Dodge Nitro
2008 Dodge Nitro
2007 Dodge Nitro more details on - https://www.carid.com/spyder/black-ccfl-halo-projector-headlights-mpn-pro-jh-dnit07-ccfl-bk.html#warranty

·
Super Moderator
23,350 Posts
Replacement Inverter CCFL Angel Eyes Halo Ring Inverter

Original Halo Ring Inverter

Heart Horse 2PCS 12V Replacement Inverter CCFL Angel Eyes Halo Ring Inverter/Each Sealed Inverter Has 2 Outputs

Universal:Compatible with aftermarket CCFL angel eyes rings.

Protection:Inverter sealed to prevent short circuit,Water resistance, high heat resistant.

Replacement:Replace your old or broken aftermarket CCFL inverter or to be a spare parts with our high quality inverters.

Durable and Convenient:Rubber-covered grips ensure high brightness & low consumption,with open wires for easy connection to any 12V DC source in your car.

Quantity: 2 PCS inverter and each inverter has 2 outputs.

I can't believe how inexpensive these replacement Inverters are for our Nitro aftermarket Projector Headlamps

The two output covers the Halo Rings.

Also check out: CCFL HALO RING REPAIR
11/01/2014

I'm now replacing the Left Side Inverter after the right failure in 2014. You will receive no warning, just one day your Halo Rings will not light-up.

NOTE: When installing replacement Inverters (my original Inverters had sticky adhesive on the back) the Halo Inverter Ballasts should be located in a place that allows you to replace them when they fail, not hidden behind the lamps. I had to pull the Nitro battery to replace the left one. If you have to add wiring to lengthen then for simple access now during installation, it would had be much simpler then than after-the fact. When I first installed these great looking lamps I never thought about replacing these Inverters Ballast in the future. I was a mistake!

Attachments

61 - 65 of 65 Posts