Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could somebody please advise me. My Dodge Nitro has a button on the radio saying Info. When I press this it tells me what is currently playing but only the first part of the sentence fits the display so still none the wiser. Can this be further expanded so that I can read it all or scroll through?

·
Super Moderator
23,349 Posts
There are numerous radios used in the US in the Nitro. I guess we can rule out the in dash GPS radio, right.

Does your radio look something like this?

Both of your questions hopefully can be answered in your owners manual.

Some radio info should scroll but others may not. Sorry not to be more helpful but much more info would be needed and even with that I'm not sure we can answer, unless we find a member with the same exact radio.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes that is the radio and you will see the info button at the top. When this is pressed it tells you what is currently playing. Unfortunately in current setting only shows the first dozen or so characters before runs out of space so cannot see what is supposed to say. Hopefully there is a scroll button or can change setting so that more text fits on display.

I see in my Owners Manual Section 4 page 187 that the INFO button is discussed for radios, but as you already know it is not of much help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts