Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Here are some Pics of my 2008 Nitro:

I really like your blue color. I do not believe that I have ever seen one in this color. It would be my second choice after my silver.

Who makes your exhaust? Borla made a similar dual unit for the previous model Jeep Liberty (Cherokee), but it is no longer available for the new Liberty/Nitro.

Great pictures. Thank you for posting. Austria is a beautiful country.

:cool:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I tried to buy the Nitro in Deep Water Blue, which is more intense, but I couldn't find any in that color here in Austria. And there were only 3 Nitros in Modern Blue sold here, so I guess I was lucky to get one in blue, even if Modern Blue is a kind of Gray-Blue (depends on sunlight and weather).

Yeah, Austria really is beautiful. The only thing that's missing is an ocean. My stainless exhaust is produced from a great german Company called Tomgan. There are several exhaust tip options. It's much cheaper than Borla and the parts are hand-made by Thomas Ganser (aka Tomgan) himself.

Here is the link:
http://www.tomgan.de/tomgan_startseite/Katalog/Dodge_Nitro_Flyer/dodge_nitro_flyer.html

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Thank you for the link. I am having trouble translating it to English. I grew up on the ocean, but now live by the Great Lakes, which are big enough to be an ocean!

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Excellent job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Looks very good. This is waht I was hoping I could do without the MyGig. I guess I am just old fashion when it comes to my radio - I just wanted Uconnect added to my Media Center 230 with the microphone mirror, but was unable to come up with a solution. Is the Uconnect module part of (Built into) the MyGig?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just wanted Uconnect added to my Media Center 230 with the microphone mirror, but was unable to come up with a solution.
Why shouldn't this work? You just need the external UConnect module and the UConnect mirror including the wiring harness.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Why shouldn't this work? You just need the external UConnect module and the UConnect mirror including the wiring harness.
The only wire harness that I could find for the microphone rear view mirror connects the mirror to the back of a radio with a built in Uconnect module. There is a jack in the back of these radios which accepts the microphone harness from the mirror.
The external Uconnect modules have a microphone built into the respective harness. The external Uconnect module plugs into the radio where the speakers are plugged - unplug the speaker harness, plug in the Uconnect harness and plug the speaker harness into the Uconnect harness. The included microphone plugs into the harness, not the radio.
The radios without the built in Uconnect module do not have a jack to accept the harness from the mirror. This includes the Media Center 130, 230, possibly others.
The external Uconnect module also does not have a jack to accept the harness from the mirror.
Now, we are as clear as mud!

:eek:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thank you! They are identical with Nitro?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts