Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tom Hessert Wins Prairie Meadows 200

(NEWTON, Iowa - June 10, 2010) - Tom Hessert took charge early and drove to his first career ARCA Racing Series presented by RE/MAX and Menards victory in the Prairie Meadows 200 at Iowa Speedway, along the way giving Cunningham Motorsports its second win of 2010 and its second consecutive triumph at the central Iowa track.

LINK:
ARCAracing.com

Tom Hessert
After disappointing finishes in the last two outings at Pocono and Michigan, Tom Hessert looks to rebound when he and the #77 Cherry Hill Classic Cars/Cunningham Motorsports Dodge arrive in Newton, Iowa , for the Prairie Meadows 200. Hessert’s best ARCA Racing Series finish at Iowa came in 2008, when he finished 11th. “I’ve had success at Iowa Speedway. I haven’t had great finishes in the ARCA cars here, but have always had speed. With my Midget and Sprint car experience there, I have lots of laps on the track…we should be a contender at Iowa,” said Hessert.
Hessert has 3 top-5 finishes and 4 top-10 finishes in the first 8 races of the 2010 season, with a season and career best third at Toledo in May.
After testing at the .5 mile Mansfield Motorsports Park Wednesday, Tom and the #77 team will head to Iowa to take on the .875 mile Iowa Speedway Saturday.
LINK: Cunningham Motor Sports #1

1 - 1 of 1 Posts