Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well do ya? what do you think of it ? i have one and i love it . except my wife keeps killing it she has too many keys on her keyring and when she hits a bump or bumps the keys it kills it (turns the key to off). piss poor design i would have to say .

·
Registered
3 Posts
I do have the Red SLT Nitro. Dealer just called to tell me the Mopar Chrome Group is available now for just under $1000.00. I will be getting this installed in the next week or so. I owned a 2000 Chevy Blazer prior to this and must say that this is a major upgrade to the Blazer I had. It handles great even in turns compared to the Blazer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've had mine for exactly 1 week now. Was just coming off the truck. Had seen pics on dodge.com, but everytime I asked about them they kept saying any day now. So last fri we went looking for a new car and they had 2 there they just unloaded. We ended up buying it. Red.

Really like the inside layout. Looks nice and tons of room cuz I'm a tall guy. Drives nice too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey how's it going. So to the ones which already own their Nitro, cool car huh? Well I'm glad you all enjoy your ride.

I just started working for Dodge a month ago at Power Dodge (Santa Clarita, CA) I was just wondering if there's anybody here in California who is interested in purchasing the Nitro? Because I will honestly do my best to get you the greatest price possibly and beating other dealerships. We have about 6 in stock at this time and are expecting more. I can also get any color you'd like.

So please if you could I would appreciate it if you would contact me to give you the best service and getting you into your car.

-KP (661) 993-7620

·
Registered
12 Posts
Picked up an Inferno Red SLT 4x4 on Wednesday night. Got it with the 24G package (chrome wheels, leather, heated seats, alarm, 8-speaker stereo, 6 disc changer). Other options include:

-rear seat DVD player
-SIRIUS satellite radio
-UConnect
-OWL performance tires
-sunroof
-running boards
-engine block heater
-trailer tow group

I love it!

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
djdub said:
Picked up an Inferno Red SLT 4x4 on Wednesday night. Got it with the 24G package (chrome wheels, leather, heated seats, alarm, 8-speaker stereo, 6 disc changer). Other options include:

-rear seat DVD player
-SIRIUS satellite radio
-UConnect
-OWL performance tires
-sunroof
-running boards
-engine block heater
-trailer tow group

I love it!
Congrats and welcome!
Start a thread and post pics and impressions soon :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.