Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for the modual that fits inside the door which operates the windows and mirrors, it appears that Chrysler don't want to send me one to the UK.:confused:

Module, Left door [GTD],[JP3,GTD],[JP3,JSC,GTD]
1 touch,up&down+power folding heated mirrors Module.

·
Super Moderator
23,347 Posts

DODGE_NITRO_LEFT_REAR_WINDOW_REGULATOR_WITH_MOTOR

LINK TO INSTALL
http://www.dodge-nitro.com/forums/f14/how-install-window-glass-6172/

I found this window regulator new available "Online" from many sources here in the US. All four doors are different with the Left Front (drivers) being 68004820AA and the Right Front (passenger) 68004821AA. If the UK Nitro part is the same as the US you should have no problem finding what you need. I found this item available from nearly all "Online Dodge Dealerships" plus Amazon and eBay. Don't think you would want to install a used unit. Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Looks like Rick has you covered. You can find these on ebay. Search: dodge nitro mopar

:cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hi Rick

The door module is not shown on the photos its a reasonably small part that fits in a recess in the door, where all the wireing goes to and from. It controls the up & Down of the windows and the the control of the mirror.The part # as quoted by Chrysler is shown. They seem to be harder to find that rocking horse s--t in the UK.
Attempted to obtain one from Chrysler but for some reason would not ship it to the UK stating that as my car is an export model to get one fron the uk.
If you go onto the Factory Chrysler Parts web site under Electrical > Modules its shown on the diagram as an export part fro aprox. $106.00 Its left front door.

·
Super Moderator
23,347 Posts
International Shipping:

Mopar Part 05026863AE DOOR MODULE

Item# 05026863AE
Dealer price: $103.00
Our price: $72.92

SOURCE

·
Super Moderator
23,347 Posts
Just click on SOURCE and it will take you to that Link. Good Luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts