Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
thats cool :) how does it make out in the loose sand.? do u lower the air pressure at all when your touring the dunes?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all!

I did not lower the air pressure, and I did have some fun time. The soft sand really faired very well for tires at 38psi. I didnt feel like I was going to get stuck and the 4 wheel drive really felt good!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice pics...I am from A.G. right next door to Pismo and Grover beache...can't wait to get out of this sand in the middle east and get my Nitro in the beach sand.

Jason

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hello, Could You Tell Me What Kind Of Steps/rails Are On Your Nitro, I Need To Get Something On Mine So I Am Able To Help My Mom Get In Because I Am Using A Portable Plastic Step At This Time. Thankyou......:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, me again. Do I want 20" chrome clad wheels on my electric blue Nitro ? Will they be appreciated by only a select few? The 17" are still very nice(and less expensive):confused:

·
Registered
23 Posts
ZANKAT said:
Hello, me again. Do I want 20" chrome clad wheels on my electric blue Nitro ? Will they be appreciated by only a select few? The 17" are still very nice(and less expensive):confused:
On the SLT, they don't offer 20" chrome wheels. The chrome wheels come in 17". I have an electric blue SLT w/ chrome 17" wheels. The chrome wheels look much better. They're so easy to clean too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts