Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well lights came on again and have contacted a lawyer to take the LEMON off my hands tired of the "we will get to it" attitude and I'm done with Chrysler products. We have been faithful for shit for way to long! This will be the 3rd time back in the shop for it and lets not forget the 15 days it was in for the second time because they had no idea WTF was going on. Good luck to all who let the dealer and Dodge dick around with a problem on a vehicle that they designed and have no idea what they built and have no respect for the people who spend each month sending a portion of thier pay check in to pay for frankistein vehicles!!!:confused:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WOW! since this forum is full of so much love and interest here is an update on the P.O.S Chrysler refuses to buy back? The day after labor day IT went back in for the usual issue and now 3 weeks later I still don't have my truck which I'm still making payments on and now has become 2 months worth of payments total it has spent in the shop. YES I said 2 months! Truck is only 8 months old and I have lost all love,interest, and passion for Dodge products due to the treatment by the dealer and Chrysler. To top things off I called the dealer today to get an update considering I haven't heard from the dealer for 2 weeks now!

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
This forum was basically forgotten about until recently, its been cleaned up now

I didn't read any of your other posts here, so I'm just going on the information that is here...

Have you in this time period contacted Chrysler service about this issue?
Have you tried a different dealer about this issue?

Why do you still have the Nitro if you had contacted your lawyer back in May about Lemon Lawing it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts