Discussion Starter #1
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Super Moderator
23,347 Posts
Great Shots! Was a great day in Indiana (01/10/2012) to take them, even the last few days being near 50s and above,but Winter will still make it here this year I'm sure, with a lot of snow up in Fort Wayne still to come!

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great Shots! Was a great day in Indiana (01/10/2012) to take them, even the last few days being near 50s and above,but Winter will still make it here this year I'm sure, with a lot of snow up in Fort Wayne still to come!
Thanks. Maybe 2" by Friday morning. One thing I have come to expect here in the Hoosier State: the weather will change tomorrow! LOL.

:eek:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Beautiful pictures

I noticed the air force wings ;)

Do not want to put the chrome fuel door?

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful pictures

I noticed the air force wings ;)

Do not want to put the chrome fuel door?
Next on my list!

:cool:

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great pics. An austrian licence plate in the front?
Yes. I was in Austria a couple of years ago, to locate, then test and purchase a printing press for my company. I flew into Vienna each time, and traveled by car to a small town near Graz to the company that was selling their press. I developed a closeness to your country. There is a company here in the states, in Florida, that makes these plates. I requested the W and the badge (Wien), and the HU 14 is my Indiana plate number.

I'm trying to remember the name of the town.

:cool:

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you. Welcome to the forum. I just added the Premium Mopar Machined and Painted (Black) Cast Aluminum Wheels! Pictures to follow. The budget is now completely blown!

:eek:

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Budget is Broken: Bought New Shoes!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts