Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, I just recently purchased a 2011 dodge nitro heat. The only problems are it was previously owned in texas (a state which only requires a rear license plate) and I live in Illinois (requires 2 plate). So is there any kit out there to help mount the front plate. I have drilled my own holes with self tapping screws before but those eventually rattled out.

My other problem is that the driver side back door is missing the part of the handle which makes a C around the push button. I have looked online for the part but the best i can find is an entire handle for around $35 which is a bit much considering i just need the one part.

Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
23,434 Posts
DODGE FRONT LICENSE PLATE HOLDER + BLACK FRAME tag bracket mount mounting bumper

Welcome! I found this aftermarket front frame on Ebay, but your there is a factory kit that comes with the vehicle new. Could not find that number however. As far as the door inside handle, yes they are pricy and are available as you have found. Since you already have that number just shop around for the best delivered price. Good Luck!

Found It!

FACTORY Front Nitro License Plate Frame Kit

Fascia, Front - LICENSE PLATE KIT, 55113383AA

Since this kit list for only $7.50 it may be a better choice

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Looks like Rick has you covered here.

:cool:

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
My other problem is that the driver side back door is missing the part of the handle which makes a C around the push button. I have looked online for the part but the best i can find is an entire handle for around $35 which is a bit much considering i just need the one part.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Is it the inside or the ouside door handle?

:confused:

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
the outside. just the part the forms a "C" around the push in button. handle works fine i would just like to find the piece without having to pay $35 bucks
Here's one listed on ebay for $15. There are a lot of parts now that are only available as assemblies - it is impossible to get the individual pieces!

2007 09 Dodge Nitro Jeep Liberty Wrangler Exterior Door Handle | eBay

Just as an FYI, if you want to search a salvage yard, the Nitro, Jeep Liberty (2008 +) and the newer Jeep Wranglers all use the same outside door handle, so this can widen your search. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
thanks for the help. I knew the liberty and nitro were very similar but didnt know about the wrangler.
Anytime. Glad that I could help you. Even the one on the Wrangler's tailgate door is the same - only it's mounted sideways!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts