Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
item is the subwoofer that infinity puts inside of the nitro with the upgraded audio package i dont use it since i have moved on to bigger better things so im selling it please dont be afraid to make me an offer item was used for aproximately a year

Attachments

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
What size is that sub becuase i may possibly want that and then just upgrade the sub if that is possible.

He also had this posted on another forum. and I purchased it from him. I just wanted the box, not the speaker, but I had to purchase it as a set. Just as an FYI, it is an 8" sub. Since I have upgraded all of my speakers to Kickers, I have found an 8" Kicker Sub which will fit the box, CVR82, 2 ohm, up to 400w peak, and a Kicker Amp, DX2501, 250w @ 2 ohms. It has speaker level inputs and selectable bass boost. I will mount the amp under the floor in the front cubby and get the speaker input from the right rear door, the one closest to the amp. I just need to locate the right rear interior panel, the one with the sub grill. My dealer tells me it is on back order. Cost is about $215.00. Once I have the panel, I will take it to Best Buy and have them do the installation.

On another note, Sapper slt is in the Army, and was just deployed to Afghanistan, so he will not be posting for awhile. Wish him and his soldiers Godspeed.

:cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts