Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the chrome one but I really dont like it .. thinking about
powdercoating it black .. and then having my nerf bars powdercoated or coated with the rhyno stuff you put in beds of trucks .. but what I want to know is what aftermarket fuel doors are out there, maybe I am not searching right but all that comes up is this chrome one I already have ..

I dont like all this chrome .. I didnt like it on my motorcycle either so I powdercoated the majority of it .. I cant seem to find a part number to get a new door that is painted the same color as my car ..

·
Super Moderator
22,986 Posts

ALL SALES BILLET FUEL DOOR, ALUMINUM, BLACK, LOCKING -- 5-1/2 in. ring outer diameter; 4-1/8 in. door outer diameter; Machined from solid 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum; Features a push to open door; Offers smooth operation and quality finish; Easy installation with no drilling required; With 90-day All Sales limited warranty.

Finish: Black

Material: Aluminum

Type: Direct fit

Quantity Sold: Sold individually

Warranty: 90-day All Sales limited warranty

Part #: A686044KL

Did find a black one (or one with just the outer ring in black) that may work for you. The stock replacement gas filler door list for $56 ( no part #) , so an aftermarket I believe would be cheaper. If you really want the OEM part number I'm sure I could find it,if need be.

Does this help?

Use the above part # to search or view @ 2011 Dodge Nitro Fuel Door | Car Stuff

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea that helps, I saw that one ... I had one of those on my wrangler and it just bubbled up .. maybe this company makes them better ..

thank you

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
I have the chrome one but I really dont like it .. thinking about
powdercoating it black .. and then having my nerf bars powdercoated or coated with the rhyno stuff you put in beds of trucks .. but what I want to know is what aftermarket fuel doors are out there, maybe I am not searching right but all that comes up is this chrome one I already have ..

I dont like all this chrome .. I didnt like it on my motorcycle either so I powdercoated the majority of it .. I cant seem to find a part number to get a new door that is painted the same color as my car ..
What color is your truck? Mine is silver, so I would trade if you wanted to drive for a week or so without it.

:cool:

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Well, it doesn't hurt to ask. Maybe someone with your color will want to trade. Have a great day.

:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
driftgirl
Dodge Nitro Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Dodge Nitro SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing