Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any options or pics of a full frontal bra for the Nitro. The painted plastic mouldings appear to be made from butter. Even bugs etch into them Grrrr:mad:

·
Super Moderator
22,986 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. But it does not cover the bumper. I would like a full front bra, else I would have purchased that Mopar part.

·
Super Moderator
22,986 Posts
Thanks for the reply. But it does not cover the bumper. I would like a full front bra, else I would have purchased that Mopar part.
Never have seen one and would think it would detract from the looks of the NITRO. Just my .02 cents. Have seen a complete car cover, guess you could cut out for the windows! Ha Ha. Sorry thought this is what you were looking for. Good Luck.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never have seen one and would think it would detract from the looks of the NITRO. Just my .02 cents. Have seen a complete car cover, guess you could cut out for the windows! Ha Ha. Sorry thought this is what you were looking for. Good Luck.

Anyone have an image of the full Covercraft bra on the Nitro? I would like to order one but no images are depicted on their website.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
Frederick
Dodge Nitro Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Dodge Nitro SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing