Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

We are looking seriously at a NITRO, 4x2 SE model. This fits our budget.

I just want to get some general impressions from those of you who own the vehicle - any silly problems or service issues? Any bugs in the vehicles?

Would like to hear opinions, good and bad. - once the money is spent, well, its gone. Dont want to make a 26K mistake

Thanks

Ian R.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well as far as mileage goes, you cant tell much for at least 5000 miles (8000 kms) or more, until the engine has really broken in well.

No bull, I get 25MPG with my 73 Gran torino, 351 windsor, and AC going, on the interstates at 70 mph. That engine has about 85000 miles on it LOL, and is well broken in. So I wouldnt judge the mileage yet.

Besides, if its colder where you are, all cars suck more gas when its colder out.

I was more concerned about electrical/electronic issues, service issues, fit and finish, rattles etc.

I have a deal going with a dealer in Ontario, and part of it includes a gift - the full service manuals or CD - which ever.

Cheers
Ian

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.