Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just picked up a brand new 2011 Nitro Heat in Mineral Gray! She was born on December 3, 2011 (just turned a month old) at 12 noon and she's number 607853. She joins the other 2 Mopars in the stable, my first car, a 1995 Plymouth Neon Highline Sedan and a 1998 Dodge Neon R/T Coupe. I also had a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster, but traded that for the Nitro when I found out that the wife is having a baby.

I will take pics after I give her the first wash! This is the first new car that I've ever purchased and there was no doubt that it would be a Mopar! I've always liked the Nitro and was disappointed to see that Dodge was discontinuing it. The crazy thing is my Nitro was build 13 days before the last one rolled off the assembly line, and I signed the papers 13 days after.

More to follow soon.

STL

·
Super Moderator
23,457 Posts
WOW! You were lucky to get one of the last! Would be interesting to know what the serial number of the last white one was? Sure you will be very pleased with your purchase and not regret it. Welcome and enjoy...

PS If I did not already own one I would not have hesitated to buy one either as I have done before on several discontinued vehicles in the past.

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Hi all,

I just picked up a brand new 2011 Nitro Heat in Mineral Gray! She was born on December 3, 2011 (just turned a month old) at 12 noon and she's number 607853. She joins the other 2 Mopars in the stable, my first car, a 1995 Plymouth Neon Highline Sedan and a 1998 Dodge Neon R/T Coupe. I also had a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster, but traded that for the Nitro when I found out that the wife is having a baby.

I will take pics after I give her the first wash! This is the first new car that I've ever purchased and there was no doubt that it would be a Mopar! I've always liked the Nitro and was disappointed to see that Dodge was discontinuing it. The crazy thing is my Nitro was build 13 days before the last one rolled off the assembly line, and I signed the papers 13 days after.

More to follow soon.

STL
My dealer here in Ft Wayne took delivery of 2 in the same color as yours, in early December. One had a Media Center 430, and one had a Media Center 130. That was the only difference that I could see. Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

:cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcomes!! :)

The weather has been sketchy here recently so giving her a proper wash will have to wait. I do have a picture from the night they let us "loan" her before we traveled back to close the deal. We purchased from Premier Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Excuse the quality.

I will take proper pictures once things clear up.

While I'm posting pics, here's a pic of my other vehicles (excluding my motorcycle)

dhh3: mine has the MC130... eh!'

peace,
Steven

1 - 5 of 5 Posts