Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW! I got my Nitro last night, and it is unbelievable. I ordered the SLT with Inferno Red paint, and is it ever turning heads around town.

I come from a city with several DaimlerChrysler transmission plants, and I was told the trans on the Nitro was outsourced to another country. Has anyone heard that, and if so, do you know where it is being produced.

Thanks Nitro owners, lets have a blast!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't have my own Nitro yet, but this is the first one that has been brought into Switzerland. I took this picture today at a car show in Zurich. The company that has imported it is asking 59'200 Swiss Francs for it which translates into ~US$ 47'000! Unbelievable :eek: . This is a regular SLT with the 3.7L engine. I assume that this price does not even include the 20" wheels which probably were just put on the car for the show.

Regards,
Roland

·
Registered
12 Posts
firstinkokomo said:
WOW! I got my Nitro last night, and it is unbelievable. I ordered the SLT with Inferno Red paint, and is it ever turning heads around town.

I come from a city with several DaimlerChrysler transmission plants, and I was told the trans on the Nitro was outsourced to another country. Has anyone heard that, and if so, do you know where it is being produced.

Thanks Nitro owners, lets have a blast!
Congrats! I have an Inferno Red SLT as well. Good luck with the new vehicle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts