Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have gray running boards and do you think they are useful and look good on the vehicle?

·
Registered
14 Posts
dcxguy said:
Does anyone have gray running boards and do you think they are useful and look good on the vehicle?
The ones I've seen at the lots don't looks as good as the chrome ones. The gray ones have a bigger step area, but I like the look of chrome myself. JMO

·
Registered
12 Posts
dcxguy said:
I have the gray running boards and I think they complete the look of the truck. The Nitro doesn't look right without them. And yes... mine is red.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Just picked mine up at 1:00 this afternoon & to my suprise the running boards were black., they look great against the silver SLT.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i have running boards on mine i was going to take them off just because im in a wheel chair and it would allow me to get closer to the unit but i got useto transfering in and out with out removing them and glad i didnt because they protect from stones chips if u decide to take them off u will for sure need mud flaps .i think they look good either way how cant it its a NITRO :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts