Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

New to this site, enjoying all the good advice, thank you.

I need a Hand Brake Lever please to get my car through its MOT.

Could you please point me in the right direction where I can buy one, or does another member have one I can purchase?

Cheers

James

·
Super Moderator
24,472 Posts
Welcome James.

Well it is not all that simple being NOT a U. S. Nitro. Need to know the year and engine and is it left hand drive? I will see if I can find the correct part # for you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Rick

Many thanks for your reply and greetings from England.

I have a RHD Nitro 2.7 Diesel 2008.

James

·
Super Moderator
24,472 Posts
Now I need to know what transmission (6 speed or auto) and it may not be the final question. Sorry

·
Super Moderator
24,472 Posts
James I have been though this before and I could not find that because you have a diesel (not sold in the U.S.) , 6 speed Dodge Nitro that the ones for the U.S. Dodge Nitro LHD gas engines may not be the same. I could not find ones listed for your vehicle. Maybe they will work? I recommend you contact a parts seller in England (does not have to be Mopar or Chrysler since others make a replacement too) and see if they will supply one that is returnable. If you find a resolve please post the replacement part # to help others. THANKS!

Genuine Mopar Parking Brake Lever Assembly 1HY70DX9AI

New OEM Factory Part

Item Information

Condition:

New

Genuine Mopar Parking Brake Lever Assembly 1HY70DX9AI | eBay

Compatibility:

2008DodgeNitroR/T Sport Utility 4-Door4.0L 3952CC 241Cu. In. V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
2008DodgeNitroSLT Sport Utility 4-Door3.7L 226Cu. In. V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
2008DodgeNitroSXT Sport Utility 4-Door3.7L 226Cu. In. V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated

1 - 7 of 7 Posts