Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All,
Just found this site using what else google :)
So I'm a potential buyer of a 09 Nitro RT and was wondering how everyone likes theirs.

·
Super Moderator
23,434 Posts
Greetings All,
Just found this site using what else google :)
So I'm a potential buyer of a 09 Nitro RT and was wondering how everyone likes theirs.
I can only talk from my experiences and research but the R/T is the only model I even considered. Looking at your other Post I paid about 10K more for my 07 R/T than what you may pay and still love it. Could not be happier with no regrets!

Welcome and hope to see you return as a NITRO owner!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome aboard fellow Floridian. I have an 07 RT and love it. Few teething issues but it has never taken away my like for this vehicle. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome aboard fellow Floridian. I have an 07 RT and love it. Few teething issues but it has never taken away my like for this vehicle. :)
Well, thanks Frederick. We love the look of our Nitro and it's fun to drive. This coming from a previous diehard Toyota owner ;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well, thanks Frederick. We love the look of our Nitro and it's fun to drive. This coming from a previous diehard Toyota owner ;)
LOL, I just viewed the date of your original post. Congratulations on getting one! :)
Shame your on the wrong side of florida, otherwise a little mini meet would have been nice .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts