Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yes!! im still happy and in love :pwith my car. It is no match for it now when its snowy and cold outside,just switch to 4 wheel drive and floor it ;)..hehe.
Not kidding,i tried in about 15 centimeters snow on a road slightly up hill, kick down and floor it and waited for the skidding...still waiting...;)
It just kept going straight forward like a tank on a traintrack, so what can i say..I love my Hank the tank (nickname)...

XX Miss Nitro Västra Götaland SWEDEN.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes!! im still happy and in love :pwith my car. It is no match for it now when its snowy and cold outside,just switch to 4 wheel drive and floor it ;)..hehe.
Not kidding,i tried in about 15 centimeters snow on a road slightly up hill, kick down and floor it and waited for the skidding...still waiting...;)
It just kept going straight forward like a tank on a traintrack, so what can i say..I love my Hank the tank (nickname)...

XX Miss Nitro Västra Götaland SWEDEN.
Sounds good to me, better start looking for a car :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
What about the rust on these cars, saw somewhere that there had been no testing for it? is there anyone who knows, ( I live where it is spreading more salt than snow in winter )
Best regards Staffan

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
I have never seen a Nitro with rust issues. We use a lot of salt on the roads here in the Midwest.

:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts