Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me a guide or instructions on the installation of nerf bars on my 2011 nitro?

·
Super Moderator
22,986 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just wondering if anyone purchased from carid.com they are way cheaper then mopar site ?

Sent from my GT-I9000M using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Super Moderator
22,986 Posts
Just wondering if anyone purchased from carid.com they are way cheaper then mopar site ?

Sent from my GT-I9000M using AutoGuide.Com Free App
I have made several purchases from them and have also been impressed and also they offer us a discount to their already low prices. It appears they only quality items with warranty. Good Luck!

http://www.dodge-nitro.com/forums/f39/check-vendor-out-5664/

http://www.dodge-nitro.com/forums/f14/dodge-nitro-projector-headlamps-4572/#post9835

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Welcome to the forum. No matter which ones you get, there are square holes in the frame rails. Each manufacturer has their own unique way to utilize these holes. I installed mine in my garage, in less than an hour.

:cool:

·
Super Moderator
22,986 Posts
Installation: 2007-2010 Dodge Nitro Step Bars

Published on Jun 24, 2013

This instructional video tutorial will guide you through the process of installing a set of Spyder Auto Side Step Bars on a 2007 through 2010 Model Dodge Nitro. By following along with this video, you should be able to successfully install your own set of step bars.

Features:
-Crafted from high quality stainless steel.
-3 inch diameter steel tubing.
- Includes all mounting hardware and direct bolt-on with no drilling required.
- Support over 400 lbs on each bar.
- Easy access and exit vehicle with extra protection and security on the side.

·
Super Moderator
22,986 Posts
Dodge Nitro Romik Max Bars Install

Published on Nov 27, 2013

Dodge Nitro Romik Max Bars Install, for more information please visit us at Romik Homepage

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
rickaren
Dodge Nitro Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Dodge Nitro SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing