Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2007 Dodge Nitro fully loaded RT model back in March of this year. They sold it to me as new eventhough it had 900 miles. Since then I have had nothing but issues with it. The A/C blows out hot air (eventhough there are no recalls currently showing for this vehicle that need to be performed), the turn signals flash back and forth, the Electrical dash area shuts completely off, the TPM gauge goes off all the time. Yet Dodge says there is nothing wrong with it, eventhough they duplicated the electrical problem once already. Does anyone have any advise? I reported them to the National Highway Traffic and Safety commission but have had no response.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
23,328 Posts
Your "New" Nitro sounds like a Demo driven by a Salesman or other manager at that Dealership. It could have even been driven by the Dealers Wife. No big deal and you should have gotten a better deal on it as one, and it is still considered a New Car. This Dealership must not be a 5 Star one since none of them would ever jeopardize their standing telling a customer there are no problems. Chrysler won't put up with the way you have been treated and the National Highway Traffic and Safety commission will not contact you. They just count complaints to see if a recall may be needed. Several of your issues have been reported before but nearly all have been address with TSBs that were listed here in the past but now are not here for some reason?

Did find this List:
2007 DODGE NITRO Technical Service Bulletin (TSB)

If you look for another Dealership for service look for a 5 Star Dealership using the Dodge Web Site and enter your zip code and it will Dealers in your area. (Dealers in your Area)
Dodge - 2008 Nitro - Interior - Driver Conveniences

You have the lifetime power-train warranty plus the 3 year/36,000 mile warranty, so you are covered at any Chrysler Service Dealership. Good Luck and let us know how things work out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts