Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, new here from dekalb illinois bought a 2007 nitro SLT. 70k miles installed a kenwood dnx6190 unit ooo i love it. Planning on putting a 10in h monitor in the back for our son i searched around found a few threads not sure what im going to do yet. Glad to join though.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
23,330 Posts
Welcome bwracing00!

Good luck and enjoy your new ride. Thanks for posting pictures too.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm impressed: photos on your first post.

:cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dont worry im not new to the forum scene. Or the car scene either. Ill be sure to post more. Im looking for a new set of wheels not sure what kind and a set of headlights im going with either. Looking around the forums i know that search button is my friend haha. Glad i could join.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Dont worry im not new to the forum scene. Or the car scene either. Ill be sure to post more. Im looking for a new set of wheels not sure what kind and a set of headlights im going with either. Looking around the forums i know that search button is my friend haha. Glad i could join.
I swapped out my 20" Chrome Clad "pimp" wheels for the Mopar Premium Painted (Black) Cast Aluminum Wheels, the ones that came standard on the 2011 Detonator an Shock. I like them because they have no lip. But, with out the lip, they are balanced with stick on paste weights, which I do not like!

[/IMG]

I then added the red caliper covers by MGP.

[/IMG]

I swapped out my headlights for the projector low beam type, made for the Nitro. I chose the ones with the black background because I like the look of the Jeep Liberty Renegade with the blacked out headlamps.

:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts