Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everone,
I just ordered a 2008 Nitro in sunburst orange. I fell in love with it and this color, it fits my personality. I will get it in January when I move back to the states. I am currently living in Germany and have been since 2003. Anyways I'm really excited about getting the Nitro when I get back. So I'm new at this forum stuff. Oh and if anyone has pictures of a Nitro in Sunbrust post it up, I haven't seen many, and want to live through your pics till I get mine. :p
anyways just wanted to say hi

·
Registered
59 Posts
Mine Is Red

INFERNO_HOTTIE said:
Oh and if anyone has pictures of a Nitro in Sunbrust post it up, I haven't seen many, and want to live through your pics till I get mine. :p
My R/T is Inferno Red. Nonetheless, I congratulate you on your purchase and hope it arrives soon. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought an SLT 4x4 in Sunburst Orange this past weekend and love it moer every day but I haven't had an opportunity to take pics of it yet. I will soon though and will post them for your viewing pleasure.

·
Registered
12 Posts
new user

wasntme said:
i like the orange, very nice color.....welcome!
i purchased my nitro 1monthago, sltwith all the stuff.i cant say we ar overly pleased. the head lites seem poor at best trans is very noisy in low gear(4spd auto. hope i did not make a mistake.dealer willow brook dodge in langly bc canada. i am 67 years young,retired have always bin a ford fan also own 95 f150as well 1932 ford with ford power.realy surprised with dealer atitude,he claims they ar allthe same noisy in 1st poor head lites. cliff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts