Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey new to the nitro world.. been wanting one for a long time now, finally got one last weekend..

specs: 2007 Nitro R/T, black, leather, infinity sound, ect...

LOVE it so far.. got about 22.5mpg coming back from Dallas with it going 75mph! Not to shabby i suppose... :cool:

·
Super Moderator
23,455 Posts
Hey new to the nitro world.. been wanting one for a long time now, finally got one last weekend..

specs: 2007 Nitro R/T, black, leather, infinity sound, ect...

LOVE it so far.. got about 22.5mpg coming back from Dallas with it going 75mph! Not to shabby i suppose... :cool:
WELCOME!

Look around and see if you want to modify it as many of us have here. Good Luck with your new ride! Yes you can get that mileage on the road @ 75 but if you kick it up to 80 mph mine really started to decrease.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! And already modded a little haha... did the 2011 stripes in dark charcoal and tinting it this weekend... also ordering an intake in a month or so!

·
Super Moderator
23,455 Posts
Thanks! And already modded a little haha... did the 2011 stripes in dark charcoal and tinting it this weekend... also ordering an intake in a month or so!
Please take some pictures and post them on the strips. Several here want to figure out what color strips to use on their Nitro. Dark Charcoal sounds cool!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts