Dodge Nitro Forum banner

Just got our orange beauty

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  BSBOB 
#1 ·
Hello, all-

We just got an orange Nitro SLT as a family car / my wife's commuter (I'll be taking her old car – we traded mine in). Both of our cars were old and had two-doors and, with a 3-year old daughter and planning for our second child, we are glad now to have something with four doors and some space and decent safety. And 4WD will be nice as we are in the Northeast and heading into winter.

Both of us totally dug the style and it is about the right size - and so reasonable in price. We debated whether this was a good time to buy but then got a call from a local dealer offering almost 4 grand off some remaining '07 models. We ended up with a beautiful '07 orange one – our favorite color. It is an SLT with minimal extra options and we got it for a tremendous price. Having had some reliability issues with my GM, if this car does well I may switch loyalties…we'll see. We're partial to American brands.

Though this is mainly my wife's car I am sure to be checking in here and asking questions, particularly if there are any problems (hopefully few). Anyway, we are of modest means (not the types to be getting new cars every three years) and we are quite excited to have this new SUV.

Thanks for listening!

Soames

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.