Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In today's National Post, Driving section, there is an article about Toyota issuing a "fix" order on Camrys after they noticed lots of discussion about a certain defect plaguing the car.

A spoke’s person for Toyota said that manufacturers who don’t pay attention to websites, chat rooms and blogs “is either clueless or doesn’t care”

Keep on posting those problems and defects here. Lets hope DCX is not among the clueless.

I don't own a Nitro yet. Although I love the look of the vehicle, I am waiting to see how the model measures up in the first year of driving.

·
Registered
53 Posts
bald1 said:
In today's National Post, Driving section, there is an article about Toyota issuing a "fix" order on Camrys after they noticed lots of discussion about a certain defect plaguing the car.

A spoke’s person for Toyota said that manufacturers who don’t pay attention to websites, chat rooms and blogs “is either clueless or doesn’t care”

Keep on posting those problems and defects here. Lets hope DCX is not among the clueless.

I don't own a Nitro yet. Although I love the look of the vehicle, I am waiting to see how the model measures up in the first year of driving.
Ok I'll start... Dodge comes up with bold, inovative products and then after you buy the vehical their worlds worst customer service makes you wonder how they stay in business. Bottom line... interesting products. Brain dead and totally uncaring employees. It's a trade off... as long as nothing breaks and you don't need any information you're ok. My Nitro... so far so good.

·
Registered
111 Posts
It would seem that with so much emphasis on marketing these days among large corps.That they would have people who monitor these sites all the time. Just to track complaints ,opinions etc. but I have been wrong before ,I always try to apply logic to things and that is where I go wrong. lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
DCX looks at the forums and follows what's going on to a degree. They will not make post or register in most cases. But the power of the internet and the forums will change business.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have had several customer service issues with DC over the years. They have met me more than halfway when they didn't have to do squat and always reached a satisfactory resolution to my problems.

Its the reason I followed up my Wrangler purchase with a Dodge Caravan and now have a Nitro on order.

There are good and bad stories with every company I'm sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts