Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
currently did some mods to my 08 R/T.

Chroom door mirrors
before

after

Chroom doorhandles before

after, on the pics its not completed yet.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
my mods

All polished stainless nerf bars.

Polished stainlesssteel NITRO door silss front and rear.
before:

after:

Propane gastank.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Mine is silver, also. I added the chrome door handles. Did you get the round piece that covers the button you push to open the door? I also added S/S nerf bars, and chrome tail light covers. I was thinking about the mirrors, and after seeing yours, I may do this also. I also plan to add the door scuff plates. I also added the small grill that mounts in the front bumper, to cover the transmission cooler. It matches my grill inserts. I do not know if this is available for the export front bumper. Nice ride!

:cool:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
my mods

Installed the biggest towable hitch with removable ball.
and already ordered the MOPAR oil cooler kit.

factory installed options:
WEBASTO automatic heater.
Fog lights.
The REW entertainment option: DVD, U-connect, navigation, with harddisc.
All leather interior with heated seats.
Sunroof.
10 dubbelspoke 20" alu. rims with 245/50 goodyear tires.

future wanted mods:
*Lowering the Nitro with some springs or airbags.
*HID headlights but without the amber area in the headlight if these are available
*Replacement of the stock bulbs for LED.
*An upgrade on the entertainment system with camera system and I-pod with lockpick or something? have to look into it.
*All stainless Gibson or Magnaflow single exit exhaust system
*K&N or volannte C.A.I
*Remote start
*Build in wireless router
*headrest or roof entertainment system.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine is silver, also. I added the chrome door handles. Did you get the round piece that covers the button you push to open the door? I also added S/S nerf bars, and chrome tail light covers. I was thinking about the mirrors, and after seeing yours, I may do this also. I also plan to add the door scuff plates. I also added the small grill that mounts in the front bumper, to cover the transmission cooler. It matches my grill inserts. I do not know if this is available for the export front bumper. Nice ride!

Thanks for the compliments.

Yep, got the buttons to but I wasn't finished at the time I made the picture
You have a pick of the lower grill inserts you installed.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Thanks for the compliments.

Yep, got the buttons to but I wasn't finished at the time I made the picture
You have a pick of the lower grill inserts you installed.
I believe there were at least 3 styles to choose from, but I wanted the one that matched my stock grill. There are some sets that have 5 pieces, but I chose the easy route!

Did the chrome door handles fit tight to the door, or is there a small gap where you can still see the black? It is hard to tell from your pictures. Thank you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe there were at least 3 styles to choose from, but I wanted the one that matched my stock grill. There are some sets that have 5 pieces, but I chose the easy route!

Did the chrome door handles fit tight to the door, or is there a small gap where you can still see the black? It is hard to tell from your pictures. Thank you.

A real small gap is between the door and doorhandle shell

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Mine are that way also. I think that there is probably one manufacturer, sold under many trade names. Thank you for the quick reply.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
any one has experiance with Dodgecarandtruckparts.
Cause its a pain in the ... (dark piece in the lower body)
since 27th october I'm trying to get my oil cooler kit instead of the just earlier sent cooler I ordered wrong.
seems like there is none interested to service or sell something yet!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts