Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Would you mind terribly posting a picture of the storage with the backseats up? It looks huge with them down, but I would love to see what I could carry with 5 people in the car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great pictures. I have a Black SLT on order. I am interested in getting roof racks for it. I see it has the mounts for them, but I don't see where you get them. After market Thule? Also, will they interfere with the antenna?

·
Banned
16 Posts
Nitro-alo said:
Great pictures. I have a Black SLT on order. I am interested in getting roof racks for it. I see it has the mounts for them, but I don't see where you get them. After market Thule? Also, will they interfere with the antenna?
I just picked up a Nitro brochure from my dealer today and it has the roof rack in it as a Genuine Dodge Accessory. Also has chrome or powder coated side rails, cargo carrier, bike rack, hood guard, front bra, etc.

·
Registered
1 Posts
louisvillebum said:
Very nice, How is the drive? What's the power like?

It appears this is the same engine that is in my Jeep Liberty, the 3.7 V6. Its a strong engine and I am actually taking it to the track to see what it does in the 1/4 mile Wednesday night. I might be a bit surprised.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts