Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello im tony and im new at this so please be patient with me. is it difficult to replace a hub and bearing assembly on a 2008 nitro. also when i cut the wheel left the humming noise seems to go away does this mean anything.

·
Super Moderator
24,262 Posts
hello im tony and im new at this so please be patient with me. is it difficult to replace a hub and bearing assembly on a 2008 nitro. also when i cut the wheel left the humming noise seems to go away does this mean anything.
Tonyn I guess you are talking about the front or are you talking about the rear?

Anyway let me see what I can find out for you and check back since I will post what I find. Good Luck!

·
Super Moderator
24,262 Posts
Brakes, Front | FACTORY CHRYSLER PARTS

NOTE: Click on full size image button at top of this Link to view picture

I have printed out service manual instructions and will post shortly. What you are asking for is to replace the front rotor that includes the bearing too. Right? A machine shop may be able to just replace the bearing if the rotor is not needed to be replace also.

Stay tuned, more to follow.

·
Registered
1 Posts
DID you figure out what this was? We also have one, replaced bearings and still making the humming noise, but stops when turning wheel to right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts