Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just bought a used 2007 SLT 4x4. So far I like it, a lot. Starting to have issues (leaking trannyfluid in the line, cd player acting wonky, the overfill gas tank issues, for starters). My search for info brought me to this forum. Hope it will help to point me in the right direction for help/answers. Not to be negative, but honest, I'm feeling some regret with my purchase.:(

~L

·
Super Moderator
23,461 Posts
Welcome and hope we can be of help here! Good Luck with your issues may be all small and simple ones, I hope!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there I have a 2007 nitro diesel just about getting used to it after a week, I like the vehicle I think the clutch is hard to push down but apart from that little niggle I do like it, everything is working well, I am getting around 33mpg the only thing I feel when I am in slow moving traffic doing say 26mph it seems as a judder comes so I have to gas it up for a second or two I dont know wheather it could be the injectors, but on tick over its fine, I am glad to be a part of the team thank you all.

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Hello,

Just bought a used 2007 SLT 4x4. So far I like it, a lot. Starting to have issues (leaking trannyfluid in the line, cd player acting wonky, the overfill gas tank issues, for starters). My search for info brought me to this forum. Hope it will help to point me in the right direction for help/answers. Not to be negative, but honest, I'm feeling some regret with my purchase.:(

~L
Welcome to the forum. There is a recall on the 2007 and 2008 Nitros concerning the fuel spitting issue. Chrysler will install a new gas tank for free! Ask your dealer about this. It is a fairly new recall.

How many miles are on your Nitro? Where is the tranny leak, and can you give us more detail concerning the radio?

:cool:

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Hi there I have a 2007 nitro diesel just about getting used to it after a week, I like the vehicle I think the clutch is hard to push down but apart from that little niggle I do like it, everything is working well, I am getting around 33mpg the only thing I feel when I am in slow moving traffic doing say 26mph it seems as a judder comes so I have to gas it up for a second or two I dont know wheather it could be the injectors, but on tick over its fine, I am glad to be a part of the team thank you all.
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here. Do you have the CRD?

:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts