Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I am from Saskatchewan, Canada and have been a loyal Ford driver for over 14 years but couldn't resist trading off my 05 Mustang GT for a new 2008 Black Nitro R/T. The style of them is amazing compared to everything else out there. I read these forums and just hope that I have got a good one.
I only have one small problem with SAT radio right now but I posted it in the appropriate section.

Hope all is well and be talking on here often.

·
Super Moderator
23,865 Posts
Hello All,

I am from Saskatchewan, Canada and have been a loyal Ford driver for over 14 years but couldn't resist trading off my 05 Mustang GT for a new 2008 Black Nitro R/T. The style of them is amazing compared to everything else out there. I read these forums and just hope that I have got a good one.
I only have one small problem with SAT radio right now but I posted it in the appropriate section.

Welcome and I try to post info here from Canada too, for your viewing. There are several members here from our northern friends.

·
Super Moderator
23,865 Posts
Lots of things presently going on in Canada with Chrysler and I will try to keep you guys informed in our News Section. Lets hope it all works out!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All,

Hi l!
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts