Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm a new dodge nitro owner, I have loved the look and feel of these things for a long time, I did manage to get my hands on a cheap 2.8 crd sxt version which is awesome, but I bought it from auction, and well has an engine knock I'm trying to work out now, been trying to find some info on it but there isn't much out there, I have cleared the codes and P0046 seems to be the only one coming back now, I'm going to take the tappet cover and have a look, sounds like a dropped valve or something, doesn't seem to be a lot of oil flowing around in the filler cap so maybe a start, anyhow love the car just want to be able to use it.

Thank you

Adam

·
Super Moderator
23,016 Posts
Welcome Adam

Not much help from the US members here since that engine was not sold here. However we do have Australia members and others with that Nitro engine. Good Luck. If you have not already checked the below LINK maybe it could be helpful?

Dodge Nitro 2.8-liter diesel (CRD) INFO

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
jackfrank
Dodge Nitro Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Dodge Nitro SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing