Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just though I would stop and say hi. This could be the start of a long relationship, or a very short one. Looking and driving a 2011 heat. Find out tomorrow if I actually get it, so far it sounds good though. The bank closed before I got final approval saturday.
Question I have, and I know this forum would be biased but please answer truthfully. Is this vehicle worth it? It is the 4*4, but I always tinker with my vehicles. I'll most likely do a intake, exhaust, and play with the suspension a little. I typically go down, but right now not sure on this vehicle. This will be a long term owner as I wont get rid of it unless there is somethig major like I total it. How are the 2007 holding up now that they are going on four years old? Any issues I should know about before gettig this one?
Thanks for any help, advice, or concerns. :D

·
Super Moderator
23,319 Posts
Welcome rayn!

Good Luck on your new ride! If you look around you will find many like myself that have done exactly what you plan to modify. Mine is a 2007 and just love it with no issues. You should be very happy new Nitro owner.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is welcome news. My wife likes it as well, so I'm hoping it goes through. I have no fear really, it just depends where the payment lands.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Done deal! 2011 silver nitro heat, after rebates I got it for 20,000. Traded in a 2009 VW Routon and my payment actually went down even though I included gap insurance and a extended warranty. Warranty will last longer then it will take me to pay it off, so I think I did okay. Give me a few weeks or months till I start tinkering with it, it only has 100 miles on it :)

·
Super Moderator
23,319 Posts
Great News and I love silver, too. Thanks for the picture post and now you have a before picture! Ha Ha. You will be amazed how many aftermarket parts are available for the Nitro. Enjoy and Good Luck with it.

:):):)

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Ryan, congratulations on your purchase! I've got 2011 Shock and I love it! Actually, so does my wife. :) I've done quite a bit to mine as has Rick but nothing on the suspension. My wife has a 2002 Mazda Escape 4x2 and I had a '78 Chevy Blazer in college so the SUV bug is not new to me. :)

Cy

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
I'll most likely do a intake, exhaust, and play with the suspension a little. I typically go down, but right now not sure on this vehicle. This will be a long term owner as I wont get rid of it unless there is somethig major like I total it. How are the 2007 holding up now that they are going on four years old? Any issues I should know about before gettig this one?
Thanks for any help, advice, or concerns. :D
You have the identical Nitro to mine! Good taste. All 2011 Nitros come with a performance suspension, whatever that means, and Mopar makes a good CAI for the 3.7. Enjoy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hell yes!!

I think you did a realgood deal.

I have mine Nitro-07 for 2 months, and i so in love with this car.
Never feel this for any of the other cars ive owned.
This car is rear in sweden so many turn their heads when ive drive by.
And a BIG 4X4 is not usually driven by a girl in our country:D...

I just order some chrome parts from usa so i can pimp my ride a bit,ther is no

fun stuff in sweden,so i join this forum and bang massive respons and tips.

So enjoy your car,you will love it otherwise you can give it for free to

me..;)

Miss Nitro.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts