Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad I found a forum that works.. I tried one other "Nitro-******" it was mostly kids running it and it was terrible. Nice to find a much better designed site like this one. Just got my Dodge Nitro SXT2 2008 Very happy with it so far compared to other trucks I tried such as the Pathfinder "Which drove like minivan" to "Avalanche" poor milage. I think its a great car with great style and a ride that many friends now say feels sort like a hummer. I feel it gives that sort of stable platform of a ride. I know not any were near a hummer but something similar.

I am a photographer by trade and I know I will change my profile pick to my vehicle as soon as weather gets a bit better and I can take a nice pic of it. In the mean time feel free to look at my other vehicle pics that I do such as this.

here. http://www.visccara.com/300hemi_8695sm.jpg

·
Super Moderator
23,454 Posts
Welcome! We will all enjoy your your pictures here. Happy New Year!

PS Thanks for your kind words about our Nitro Forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

I give credit were credit is due... You should see the stuff the ****** mode guy was writing to me in emails.. They must be like 12 year olds running the site... I will get them photos up as soon as the weather gets better and stops raining and I can give the car a good detail and make it shine. Then I can shoot some exteriors of it.. Any Nitro owners in the Northern California area want some photos let me know and we can arrange for them to come down to were I am going to shoot my Nitro and I can shoot theirs as well. I wont charge them as I will be set up already and doing it for the better cause of the forum here. I do this for a living so its not a big deal and I will had already be set up to shoot my vehicle in a good location with the lights and everything. I shoot Limo's all the time for a manufacture and builder and do covers to magazines and Trade magazines of cars.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts