Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m joining this site couse my wife hit a deer in her super clean very low mile 07 R/T. Insurance paid out pretty good. My wife wants me to fix it back right🤔 na, I’m gonna delete the bumpers and flares. If you take off the bad, it’s all good right!? Gonna lift it 4.5” in the front, 4” in the rear. Fab on some off road style Jeep bumpers. Drop down to 18” wheels and run a 265/65 A/T. Might get a ole cheap shad tree paint job. I’d like to see it sat black, high gloss grill, high gloss wheels, chrome lugs and keep the factory chrome accents

·
Super Moderator
22,977 Posts
Good Luck with your project ,Carl. Might be interesting to start a picture over-time of your Nitro to post. I know I sure would like to see it!

Again sorry for your loss, but good luck on your new undertaking.

Here is an example I found using unique bumpers,

2011 Dodge Nitro
Ballistic Hostel 17x9 -12
Goodyear At 33"x10.5"
JBA Suspension Lift 4"

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Luck with your project ,Carl. Might be interesting to start a picture over-time of your Nitro to post. I know I sure would like to see it!

Again sorry for your loss, but good luck on your new undertaking.

Here is an example I found using unique bumpers,

2011 Dodge Nitro
Ballistic Hostel 17x9 -12
Goodyear At 33"x10.5"
JBA Suspension Lift 4"
What index category should I post my project in? Performance and modifications, wheels tires supination, or off road discussions? I will be doing lift,wheel/tires, body/bumper mod and fab

·
Super Moderator
22,977 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,977 Posts
07 R/T project

Wife hit a deer. Got the bumper off. Not looking bad at all!? Got a few fab and mod ideas in mind

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 74ED37D9-9758-4713-83ED-C83CECE88F3E_1544902862044.jpg (17.5 KB, 2 views)

File Type: jpg 24CA95DD-754F-4614-B1AD-4A1E5ED881F9_1544902886511.jpg (19.1 KB, 2 views)

·
Super Moderator
22,977 Posts
Carl, if you have not seen this here is a satin black NITRO.

Apr 19, 2018
This is my dodge nitro sxt it’s in satin black and 20 inch ox rims and copper tyres also I have twin canon exhaust.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Carl, if you have not seen this here is a satin black NITRO.

Apr 19, 2018
This is my dodge nitro sxt it’s in satin black and 20 inch ox rims and copper tyres also I have twin canon exhaust.
That’s bad ass looking. Love the satin black!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
2 Participants
Carl Coronna
Dodge Nitro Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Dodge Nitro SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing