Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey! Just wanted to say hi and join this group of proud Nitro owners. Just got my self a 2007 Nitro R/T 2WD with 16,000 down here in PR. Me and my wife felt in love with it at first sight. I love it so far the way it looks and rides. I´ll be around reading your postings and learning more of the Nitro.

By the way I don´t know where that "Page Rancking" in the title came from. The tilte was "New Nitor owner in PR" as in Puerto Rico.

·
Super Moderator
23,853 Posts
Hey! Just wanted to say hi and join this group of proud Nitro owners. Just got my self a 2007 Nitro R/T 2WD with 16,000 down here in Page Ranking. Me and my wife felt in love with it at first sight. I love it so far the way it looks and rides. I´ll be around reading your postings and learning more of the Nitro.

By the way I don´t know where that "Page Rancking" in the title came from. The tilte was "New Nitor owner in Page Ranking" as in Puerto Rico.
Welcome! If we can help just ask!

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Hey! Just wanted to say hi and join this group of proud Nitro owners. Just got my self a 2007 Nitro R/T 2WD with 16,000 down here in PR. Me and my wife felt in love with it at first sight. I love it so far the way it looks and rides. I´ll be around reading your postings and learning more of the Nitro.

By the way I don´t know where that "Page Rancking" in the title came from. The tilte was "New Nitor owner in PR" as in Puerto Rico.
...so it should say New Nitro Owner from P.R.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Hey! Just wanted to say hi and join this group of proud Nitro owners. Just got my self a 2007 Nitro R/T 2WD with 16,000 down here in Page Ranking. Me and my wife felt in love with it at first sight. I love it so far the way it looks and rides. I´ll be around reading your postings and learning more of the Nitro.

Well, as moderators, we can certainly fix that for you!!

Hope to see you return and participate :)

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts