Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

I'll be purchasing a new 2010 nitro in march. local dealer has a few but I'm waiting to see what the dark charcoal pearl looks like before i just go buy a black one that they have.. this will be my first dodge and really my first car that isn't a sports car.. yay kids. lol anyway hello and how do you guys like these neat looking vehicles?

·
Super Moderator
23,330 Posts
Hello all

I'll be purchasing a new 2010 nitro in march. local dealer has a few but I'm waiting to see what the dark charcoal pearl looks like before i just go buy a black one that they have.. this will be my first dodge and really my first car that isn't a sports car.. yay kids. lol anyway hello and how do you guys like these neat looking vehicles?
Welcome and good luck with your purchase. Lots of new colors for 2010! Not sure what color I would purchase with the new Detonator Yellow and cool strips. For me having had a couple of black vehicles I would not want the daily effort to keep one clean, but a clean black vehicle does look fantastic!

Please check out our pictures and info here on 2010s since many Dealers will not have all the colors or equipment you may want on yours. Also it really pays to be informed since some Salesman really don't know what is available and only want to sell what is in stock.

Let us know what you decide on!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts