Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and i had no idea there were so many Nitro Nut's out and about but that is comforting to know for i am sure i will have many questions about how to improve my 2008 Black,SXT especially when it comes to keeping the vehicle in shape. I am totally sold on the Nitro for it,s aggressive stance and the lines as a whole and intend on keeping it.So if i can be of any help just mail me. Thanks Civpol

·
Super Moderator
23,455 Posts
WELCOME Civpol!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i was thinking about maybe putting a photo on line but with all this spit and polish on the other owners Nitro's i i don't beleive i could compete besides i need to clean mine up a bit if it would only stop raining a awhile boy i can't wait until SUMMER and thanks for your welcome.

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Welcome to the forum - all pictures welcome, dirty or clean!

:cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WoW

Hey to all and let me just say that this Nitro group has to be the most active collection of folks that actually are involved without any pre decisions made other than being a Nitro owner and so far you guys have made me feel a part and even from Sweden imagine that. I have encounterd a problem with logging in but it only applies when i want to enter owners forum and others.My user name and password are excepted but after that i can't connect. I have written the contact us part and i am sure thay will advise me what to do but has anyone else encounterd this or is just my computer knowledge kicking in which is ZILCH. Now if it stops raining and it is not 22 degrees this weekend i am washing my Nitro try and i said try to post some photo's and than youall can advise me as to what i need to do next for after reading some of your descriptions of your Nitro's i will have to catch up.
all be safe out there and please give our troops support. God Bless America

Civpol

·
Premium Member
712 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just bought 2011 nitro 4L. All of the reviews about poor performance is a joke. I have no issues and find the drive enjoyable. Its durable and has enough stock power as is. I am cosidering a performance exhaust to add another 5 to 10 hp.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey there mark here from so cali... just picked up a 2008 Inferno nitro after months of looking for good used one at a good pice... its a SLT 4x4 so far love it...

·
Super Moderator
23,455 Posts
Hey there mark here from so cali... just picked up a 2008 Inferno nitro after months of looking for good used one at a good pice... its a SLT 4x4 so far love it...
Welcome Mark!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts