Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2008 / 68,000 miles Nitro, but it didn't have a manual. Where is best place to purchase or download one?

Why is electric plug in back 115v and not 110v?

Also my white paint finish has many little rusty orange spots in it..... is this a paint defect? I couldn't be fussy about purchase since I bought it from my sister-in-law!

Love the high ride, since I moved up from a PT Cruiser!

I look forward to cruising this forum to learn a lot...

Thanks from M!ch!gan

·
Super Moderator
23,461 Posts
Welcome Hawksmoore!

You can download a free owners manual for your Nitro here.
My Dodge: Dodge Owners Service Manuals - Dodge Cars, Minivans, SUVs While there you might want to register your vehicle @ https://www.moparownerconnect.com/oc/US/en-us/sub/Pages/OwnersLogin.aspx

If you don't want to spend the money and time on paper & ink they are available on E-bay, and other Sites. Just search "Dodge Owners Manual" and select Nitro.

That rear electric plug was discontinued but why if you are correct is 115 Vote an issue? Have one on my 2007 and never have used it but still think I might someday.

As far as your paint I suggest Mothers Ultimate Wax System (paste) three wax treatment (Pure Polish, Micro-Polishing Glaze and Pure Brazilian Carnauba Wax (paste) as I applied to my WHITE Nitro. Here is that LINK Applying this series of cleaner waxes should really solve your problem if it can be addressed without a repainting. Don't know of any paint issues with any of the Nitro colors.

Good Luck with your new ride......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts