Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My 80 yr old Father decided that I needed to rescue this Lil Nitro, instead of letting her be stripped & scrapped. Originally I didn’t want a 3.7L, as I had heard way too many Horror stories about them in the past, but Honestly, I’m glad this Lil Lady followed me home. She’s fun to Cruise, & gets decent MPGs compared to my other cars that I can’t seem to keep my foot out of😂.

·
Registered
2008 Dodge Nitro 2.8
4 Posts
View attachment 3797
My 80 yr old Father decided that I needed to rescue this Lil Nitro, instead of letting her be stripped & scrapped. Originally I didn’t want a 3.7L, as I had heard way too many Horror stories about them in the past, but Honestly, I’m glad this Lil Lady followed me home. She’s fun to Cruise, & gets decent MPGs compared to my other cars that I can’t seem to keep my foot out of😂.
Just shows you us old ones knows best. Lovely car!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just shows you us old ones knows best. Lovely car!
LOL He’s worse than I am about some things, but he’s a Sucker for a good looking Candy/Metallic/Pearl Paint job.. I have an 08 Dodge with the same Inferno Red, so he said that I needed a matched pair😂.. I wouldve preferred a Blue 4.0L Nitro, but yeah hard to allow a Good looking Little Inferno to be parted or scrapped.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts