Dodge Nitro Forum banner

221 - 240 of 271 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,464 Posts

Aug 15, 2018
Today i Drove into the Carwash with the windows all the way down! Cooling off in the middle of a heat wave and the car is spotless, win win.

Car water damage was present to the car
I Drive A Dodge Nitro for those wondering.

·
Super Moderator
23,464 Posts

Aug 10, 2018
Maybe for you guys is common who live outside indonesia. but for us is Uncommon and rare to see that one on real life, Indonesia rule of driving is Right Hand Driving so that's why is really hard to import some america cars like this one dodge, so that's why i don't like japanese cars because boring many indonesia people using japanese cars because RHD I'm gonna says BORRRRIIIINNNNGGG. hey for outside indonesia country come to indonesia and try your Right hand driving if you boring with left hand driving life. let's switch homeland. actually I WANT RIGHT HAND DRIVING BITCHES. don't make more of this video please because some uncommon cars on indonesia is rarely to catch especially when you go to Cars Expo, but on real life road is very hard. okay.

·
Super Moderator
23,464 Posts

Sep 22, 2018
Taped Dodge Nitro commercial. Many people would like to have just the background song, but it's not available anywhere. Not the greatest video taping, but who has a better one?

·
Super Moderator
23,464 Posts
(2007 Dodge Nitro Banned Ad)

Sep 21, 2018

·
Super Moderator
23,464 Posts

Lot #673 - This is a concept sport SUV built for Chrysler Corp. for display at the 2007 SEMA show in Las Vegas. The entire front grille and side vents are all one-off, custom made. The wheels are also one-off 22" custom made billet wheels and brand new Pirelli tires. This vehicle features lowered suspension, custom leather seats, door panels, dash, MyGIG multimedia system with GPS navigation features a 30GB hard drive, Bluetooth and iPod ready, suede headliner, overhead rear monitor and BASF made Candy Red paint. Cat-Back mandrel bent custom dual tip performance stainless steel exhaust system. There was a lot of custom work done to the vehicle. The list just goes on and on. Less than 31,500 actual miles.

LINK

·
Super Moderator
23,464 Posts

Oct 22, 2018
HEY CRU!
Hope you guys found this video a smidge funny like it’s intended to be!
GUYS! Come join the CRU full circle and follow me on insta, snap, and twitter @theycallmeatru

·
Super Moderator
23,464 Posts

Nov 9, 2018
In North Carolina we had a couple of Hurricanes come through and they knocked down a couple of dead trees in my yard, I didn't have a chainsaw so I had to use my tow chain & suv to pull them out lol. 11-3-18

·
Super Moderator
23,464 Posts

Nov 5, 2018
I know the title sounds crazy but its true. Check out what this original Owner did to his SRT-4 and why I kinda love it.

·
Super Moderator
23,464 Posts

Nov 17, 2018
Nitro is an adoptable pet with Jackson County Humane Society in Maquoketa IA.

·
Super Moderator
23,464 Posts

Dec 10, 2018
Today I had a Cracked Molding & Rear Bumper repair on a nitro. The video shows the process it takes to get this repaired and a surface of work that I can provide.

·
Super Moderator
23,464 Posts
Motoring TV 2007 Dodge Nitro (Episode 7)

Jan 9, 2019
2007 Kia Amanti; 2007 Dodge Nitro; why do we spend more time looking after our sneakers than tires? 2007 Mercedes-Benz AMG line-up; is rust-proofing necessary on new vehicles? salt vs sand - who do you call?

·
Super Moderator
23,464 Posts

Mar 26, 2019
Just starting my system not complete still have a few more things to add..

221 - 240 of 271 Posts