·
Super Moderator
24,372 Posts

Jul 1, 2019

·
Super Moderator
24,372 Posts

Jul 7, 2019
check out Haap's store on Facebook and get ur repolife merch and first 1000 subscriber's will get the chance to win one of 20 free shirts on their so make sure you subscribe once we hit 1000 I will be going live every night

·
Super Moderator
24,372 Posts

Jul 12, 2019
PR Piece for the Nitro- Dodge's entry into the mid-sized SUV Market.
Shot on location in Moad, UT and San Diego, CA.

·
Super Moderator
24,372 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,372 Posts

Jul 24, 2019
The temperature was a high of +33 yesterday and it was even hotter inside my car. Jason Blanke came up with a great scientific experiment idea of baking cookies in a hot vehicle. So we tried it.

·
Super Moderator
24,372 Posts

Jul 23, 2019

·
Super Moderator
24,372 Posts

Aug 9, 2019
There is no "one way" of doing things, but I decided to share some tips that work for most people driving on the beach after we ran into a person who needed our help getting out of a sandy situation.

Carlos from Bass Brotherz Fishing and I tried to put together an informational video, but some overzealous people got in the way so they made the video cut.

Follow Carlos at Bass Brotherz Fishing! Thank you for watching.

·
Super Moderator
24,372 Posts

Oct 8, 2016
Jeep Nitro : wrapping totale in nero lucido

·
Super Moderator
24,372 Posts

Aug 18, 2019
When you daily drive nothing but classics, even a 10 year old SUV can be a trip...a beeping, puffy, plastic trip.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2007 Dodge Nitro

I prefer my Khaki colored 2007 Nitro SLT which has had no significant problems in its ~90K miles. The most significant change I made was upgrading my 20" tires to Perelli Scorpion STR's. It tracks much better with no wobble or vibrations compared to the factory 20" tires. I LOVE MY NITRO!!!
John Peterson 312-890-1174

·
Super Moderator
24,372 Posts

Sep 22, 2019

·
Super Moderator
24,372 Posts

Sep 25, 2019

·
Super Moderator
24,372 Posts

Oct 6, 2019

·
Super Moderator
24,372 Posts

Oct 10, 2019
TOLEDO, OHIO- Black Dodge truck at 15:14:38hrs Reckless Driving almost caused a Traffic Collision, Central Avenue at Auburn Avenue. Red Dodge Nitro at 15:15:00hrs Red Light Central Avenue at North Cove Blvd.

·
Super Moderator
24,372 Posts

Oct 19, 2019

·
Super Moderator
24,372 Posts
DODGE NITRO RT - LOS CABOS - DRONE 4K

Oct 31, 2019

·
Super Moderator
24,372 Posts
Bozeman police searching for suspect who hit fire hydrant with car, then stole it
Driver leaves behind bumper with clues

Nov 15, 2019

BOZEMAN — Police in Bozeman are looking for a fire hydrant thief.

You read that correctly.

Someone hit a fire hydrant, broke it off and then took off with it.

Bozeman City Police deal with a lot of hit and runs, usually things as small as a side mirror on the side of a car, a bumper, maybe a headlight being damaged or lost.

But in this case, an entire fire hydrant is missing.

“I don’t know how," says Det. Capt. Cory Klumb, Bozeman Police Department. "They obviously threw it in the vehicle."

For Klumb, it’s an unusual situation.

“The fire hydrants are on the sidewalk so that means the vehicle was on the sidewalk at some point," Klumb says.

A car struck and snapped off the fire hydrant at Willson and Mendenhall Streets in Downtown Bozeman.

In a Facebook post, police point out while the fire hydrant is gone, something else was left behind.

“They were nice enough to leave us their bumper," Klumb says.

A red bumper, which, as it turns out, belongs to a 2011 or 2012 Dodge Nitro.

That’s not the only clue.

“Most every vehicle part somewhere has a number stamped into it," Klumb says. "We were able to get the replacement part of the bumper, itself, and the light that came out of it.”

But how in the world did whoever did pick it up and take it away?

“They got it from the street to the vehicle somehow," Klumb says.

To put it to perspective, everything involved above the cut-off point like this one, that’s about 100 to 200 pounds.

In case you’ve never tried to lift one, there’s a reason they normally require a cart to move.

“What we want at this point is the $1,500 fire hydrant returned," Klumb says. “The door closes when we pull to the driveway and find a Dodge Nitro missing a front bumper, right? Then we are a lot less likely to leniently on the person that we had to track down.”

Klumb says this could end in an arrest for theft.

As the clues fall into place, he adds t would just be nice to have their property returned.

“However we would get our fire hydrant back would be appreciated," Klumb says.

SOURCE

·
Super Moderator
24,372 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,372 Posts

Dec 26, 2019

241 - 260 of 295 Posts