Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody redone their Nitro seats ?? With 32.5K miles on my 07 Nitro R/T, I am convinced these are uncomfortable seats. I have the cloth. I have a quote for $1600-$1900 to have the seats redone in leather, an aftermarket kit. Guy says he can change the padding to make seats more comfortable. This is a lot of $$$ and I'm not sure it's worth it. I am real happy with the car, notwithstanding Chrysler's woes, and intend to run the wheels off of it. Thanks for your input. Future doesn't look exactly bright for our favorite little car, does it ???

Fishdist

·
Registered
62 Posts
Has anybody redone their Nitro seats ?? With 32.5K miles on my 07 Nitro R/T, I am convinced these are uncomfortable seats. I have the cloth. I have a quote for $1600-$1900 to have the seats redone in leather, an aftermarket kit. Guy says he can change the padding to make seats more comfortable. This is a lot of $$$ and I'm not sure it's worth it. I am real happy with the car, notwithstanding Chrysler's woes, and intend to run the wheels off of it. Thanks for your input. Future doesn't look exactly bright for our favorite little car, does it ???

Fishdist
Perhaps you can find a used set of genuine leather seats from the breakers, or ebay? I saw a black leather set on there recently. I would like leather also, but not comfortable for the heat climate I live in. Although I could always put some seat covers on them! I do quite like the black leather with the red stitching.

·
Super Moderator
22,986 Posts

moparcaptured | September 07, 2010

Rich Evans has the opportunity to visit the Katzkin® facility and watch as they customize the seats for the Dodge Challenger.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
rickaren
Dodge Nitro Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Dodge Nitro SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing