Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new 2007 Dodge Nitro CD-Rom Service Manual (SN:943442AB). When I ordered it I did not read all the fine print and found it can only be viewed with Internet Explorer 6 and Windows XP and will not operate with Internet Explorer 7 or "VISTA" which I have installed on this computer. I paid $50 plus $9.99 shipping from servicerepairmanuals (SRM).

I had to reordered their 2008 Dodge Nitro CD-Rom Service Manual that does work with VISTA.

I can't believe that there are many if any changes in these Service Manuals for 2007, 2008 and 2009 NITROs. If interested how about $30.00 and I will ship it to you for free? P M me if interested.

2007 DODGE NITRO SERVICE MANUAL ON CD-ROM
Year: 2007
Manufacturer: DODGE
Model: NITRO

Service information is divided into groups, which contain description, operation, diagnosis, testing, adjustments, removal, installation, disassembly, and assembly procedures for the systems and components. Also contained in these groups is all revelant electronic diagnostic information. NOTE: The 2007 Service Manual CD's with new XML & SVG Wiring Diagrams are not compatible with the new Windows Operating System "VISTA" or Internet Explorer 7.0 (to fix the IE7: IE6 can be simply downloaded from Microsoft Corporation and then uninstall the IE7 from your computer and install IE6).

How do I operate the 2007 CD-Rom Service Manual?

**Please be aware that all of the New 2007 SVGView Format Service Manuals can only be viewed with Internet Explorer 6 and does not operate correctly with Internet Explorer 7 or the new windows operating system "VISTA".**

* Load the Disc into your DVD/CD Drive then go to “My Computer” and right click onto the drive that the CD-Rom Manual is loaded into and click on “Explore”
* Double click on the “SVGView” Icon and install the software on to your computer.
* Eject the Disc. Open an Internet Explorer page. Load the Disc back into your computer. This process may take a few minutes depending on your computer memory and speed configuration.
* Select the Year and Model of your vehicle. NOTE: If you choose any other vehicle other than the one you purchased, it will NOT operate.
* Now an Index would appear allowing you to select a category.

***Depending on your computer’s specifications the pages may take a few minutes to load, please be patient and do not close the program. This will vary depending on the Memory and Speed of your computer.***

·
Super Moderator
23,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still Available! If you plan to keep your NITRO and ever work on it yourself, the very first time you use this Service Manual (or print from it), will be money well spent.

·
Super Moderator
23,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
English NITRO Service Manual

Jun 1, 2020

INSTANT DOWNLOAD ---------

LANGUAGE: English.
FORMAT: PDF file
PAGES: 4664
COMPATIBILITY: All Versions of Windows, Mac, iOS, BB, Android, etc..
PRINTABLE: Yes

No shipping costs, instant downloadable manual!

We also have one for OUR MEMBERS HERE @ no charge (US NITRO Models)

Check out this LINK

Dodge Nitro Owners Help Info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts