Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently on the sidelines right now doing as much possible on this vehicle before I take the plunge. The amount of problems I have read about do concern me but am hoping that by the end of the year all the bugs have been addressed and I will go with a late year model of 08.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
als2052 said:
I am currently on the sidelines right now doing as much possible on this vehicle before I take the plunge. The amount of problems I have read about do concern me but am hoping that by the end of the year all the bugs have been addressed and I will go with a late year model of 08.
Just remember, when people have complaints they usually make certain they can be heard "above the crowd". If you take a look around, you'll find as many, if not more happy owners. It's just human nature, especially when shopping for a big ticket item, to ask "what are the negatives" instead of "what do you love" about the Nitro.

Best of luck! :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As you can see by my other post, I am no longer on the fence. Now just looking for accessory catalogs to mod this bad boy.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
als2052 said:
As you can see by my other post, I am no longer on the fence. Now just looking for accessory catalogs to mod this bad boy.
Yep, this post was in an unrelated thread so I moved it to get you some attention and keep the other thread on topic. Later, I saw your new thread saying you "pulled the trigger"... So, no problem and congrats again!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
HEMEEE
Dodge Nitro Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Dodge Nitro SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing