Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I bought my Nitro "second-handed" and the warning stickers that were on the sun visors were removed. Unfortunately they weren't totally removed and there is still marks of the stickers.

I would like to stick warning signs back on the visors, but the original ones, not funny ones.

Does anyone know where I can find these stickers ? And in english only.

Although I live in Switzerland, I don't really care if I can find stickers from the US.

I found these stickers on a MOPAR ACCESSORIES site, but the shipping price is between $69.- and $160.-, for a $6.- order !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your help.

·
Super Moderator
23,010 Posts
WOW can't they mail a letter envelope with stickers enclosed for just a few bucks? Maybe you could take another vacation to the US and pick them up for $6? Doesn't may any sense. Good Luck, don't have any other suggestions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the answer from MoparOnlijeParts.com :

Hello, I am sorry the international shipping is not cheap and we do not ship things in envelopes.
-Dave

Well, I'll have to wait this summer when I fly over to the east coast.

Unless someone from the dodge-nitro.com wants a box of swiss chocolates and ans can help me by sending me them.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
I hit an empty 5 gallon pale on the highway and destroyed the air dam. Found one on the net for $65.00 US, but they wanted $120,00 US to ship to Ontario.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
jhnhopkins
Dodge Nitro Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Dodge Nitro SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing