Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new here and looking for help, my front splitter is cracked and a large piece missing so I'm looking for a new one but I'm struggling to find the right one there seems to be some flat ones available but I want the same style as mine does anyone know where I can find one.

Thanks in advance.

I've included a picture for reference.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
24,336 Posts
That is a cool spoiler front on your Nitro. Have not seen that one before here in the U.S. Guess it must be broken? The reason you can not find a replacement that is not flat is because flat is what came from the Factory. Those are Factory replacement. It must have been an aftermarket that could even be a universal. If it is broken take it off and see if there is any part # or name on it on the backside. Even then it could be discontinued since the Nitro has been out of production since 2012. Good Luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou I've been doing sone research and apparently its the European front splitter however still impossible to purchase, my options are searching breakers for them but most seem to be gone before I have the chance to buy it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts