Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to decide which Nitro to purchase. I see there is a bit of a price difference between the SE and Heat. Can someone fill me in on the extra options the Heat offers?

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Jen.

Check out the sticky thread 'nitro features and options'.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Im trying to decide which Nitro to purchase. I see there is a bit of a price difference between the SE and Heat. Can someone fill me in on the extra options the Heat offers?
Where are you seeing pricing on an SE? According to all of the information that I have, the last production year for the SE was 2009. It was replaced by the Heat for model years 2010 and 2011.

:confused:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would go with the Heat. They dont have a SE model for 2011 nitros. Here in canada its hard to find but they all come in standard 4l engine. 20 inch alloys; infinity subwoofers and touch screen my gig system. I bought one last month and have been getting alot of second looks by people asking me where I bought it since its rare to see here in vancouver where there is mostly 2008 models around.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
What you have is the Heat with 4.0 option. The standard Heat has the 3.7, no Infinity Sound System, and less some other options also. When I purchased mine, I had the choice of a silver or red Heat. If I waited 2 weeks, I could have had an orange Detonator. I never thought to ask the dealer to locate me another one with more options, but I have added many options so I am satisfied with my purchase.

:cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
AutoGuide.co.bw is a new establishment of online vehicle sales database in Botswana. New and used cars for sale in Botswana. Brand new and second-hand car dealers in Gaborone, Botswana. You can buy or sell a car or vehicle, or finding nearest car dealership in Gaborone and Botswana. Quality information and safety will be always provided and up to date. Used cars in Botswana, trucks, SUV's and 4x4 vehicles for sale in Gaborone, Botswana. Auto Guide Botswana - Used cars | Car dealers | Cars for sale | Second hand cars | New vehicles | Used cars for sale

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
AutoGuide.co.bw is a new establishment of online vehicle sales database in Botswana. New and used cars for sale in Botswana. Brand new and second-hand car dealers in Gaborone, Botswana. You can buy or sell a car or vehicle, or finding nearest car dealership in Gaborone and Botswana. Quality information and safety will be always provided and up to date. Used cars in Botswana, trucks, SUV's and 4x4 vehicles for sale in Gaborone, Botswana. Auto Guide Botswana - Used cars | Car dealers | Cars for sale | Second hand cars | New vehicles | Used cars for sale
Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your purchase.

:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts