Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to exchange the light slate grey interior parts (dash and door panels) with the dark slate grey parts of the R/T version. Can someone give me infos about the Mopar part numbers for the 2008 year parts that I need?

How much will these parts cost me? (4 door panels, front panels under the driving wheel and on the front passenger side under the airbag, with the drawer).

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
I know that the door panels are very expensive. They are probably $400 - $500 USD each! I'm not sure about the dash parts.
Go to: dodge.com
click on: for owners - a tab at the top of the page
on the new page, find Mopar on the right side. click on: find it, buy it, own it
you will see a list of all the Dodge products. Click on Nitro parts. Put in your year, and you will come to a list. each heading breaks down into categories. You should come to a picture with numbers. Scroll down to the part you want, and if the part is available, you will get a price.
I think it would be much easier for you to get the parts you need off of a salvage or wreck.

Good luck.

:cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
dhh3
Dodge Nitro Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Dodge Nitro SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing